TERMS & CONDITIONS
These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry instructions are deemed to form part of the terms and conditions and by participating all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the terms and conditions. Please retain a copy for your information.
Promoter and Data Controller: Vogel’s bread UK, Nicholas & Harris ltd, Brunel House, Brunel Rd, Salisbury SP2 7PU
- Eligibility: This promotion is open to Mainland UK (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland) residents and excludes employees and the immediate families of the Promoter, its agents or anyone professionally connected to the promotion.
- Entrants must be aged 18 years and over.
- Promotion closes for all instant win claims 31.03.16. After this date all Tickets which have not been claimed will be null and void.
- Only claims via the official website, using winning codes will be accepted.
- There are 200 winning Tickets to be found in promotional packs of 6 million.
To enter participants must:
- Purchase a participating promotional pack of Vogel’s bread. Participating variants include:
- Soya & Linseed
- Sunflower & Barley
- Original Mixed Grains
- Superseeded bloomer
- If a Ticket is found in pack, to claim prize entrant must retain their Ticket and visit www.vogelsbread.co.uk/blanket for redemption instructions which they must follow.
- There are 200 prizes of Anorak picnic blankets to be won. Prints include Kissing Rabbits, Kissing Stags, Kissing Hedgehogs & Kissing Squirrels.
- Tickets will be randomly seeded into promotional packs of Vogel under the supervision of an independent person, and will contain details on how to claim.
- No purchase necessary
- Monthly promotion open between 10.15 – 29.02.16.
- PP1 (PRIZE PROMO 1) 29.10.15 – 11.15
- PP2 01.12.15 – 31.12.15
- PP3 01.01.16 – 31.01.16
- PP4 01.02.16 – 29.02.16
- Entrants must visit the website vogelsbread.co.uk/keepexploring/prizes and register.
- Strictly one prize per household.
- Only one entry per person per month. For the avoidance of doubt, if more than one entry is received from the same email address or from a different email address by the same person in any day, all such entries will be disqualified. Entrants can only win one prize. Entrants who do not give correct details or those who make an entry on someone else’s behalf will be disqualified, at the Promoter’s discretion. No entries from agents, third parties, organised group or entries automatically generated by computer will be accepted. No bulk entries. No entrant can use their computer to enable multiple entries, (e.g. By the use of ‘script’ or ‘brute force’ or the use of automated devices or processes). In the event that person’s entry and all associated multiple entries will be disqualified and any prize award will be void.
- Winners will be randomly selected from all valid monthly entries and notified within 7 days of each monthly closing date by email.
- Winners will have 28 days to claim their prize or else the promoter reserves the right to award the prize to a reserve selected at the same time as the original winner.
- There is 1 prize per month, prizes will vary every month.
- Prizes are as specified and are non-transferable. There are no cash or other prize alternatives available in whole or in part, except that in the event of circumstances outside of its control, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute similar alternatives of equal or greater values. Unless otherwise agreed with the Promoter, a winner is not permitted to transfer the right to take up a prize to anyone else.
- Details of the winners’ full names and counties will be available by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org within 6 months of the Promotion closing.
- Winners may be required to take part in publicity with no recompense
- Proof of sending is not proof of receipt. Responsibility cannot be accepted for Tickets that are lost, damaged, mislaid or delayed, nor any associated costs to entrants.
- Tickets that are unclaimed by 31.03.16, they will become null and void.
- In the event of circumstances beyond the control of the Promoter, or in cases of fraud, abuse and/or error (human or computer) that affect or could affect the proper operation of the promotion or the awarding of prizes, and only when the circumstances are that this is unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or modify the promotion or these terms and conditions at any time, but will always endeavour to minimize the impact on the participant in order to avoid undue disappointment.
- The Promoter reserves the right to conduct audits on all entries and winner to refuse a prize, the right to withdraw an award or refuse further participation in the promotion where there are reasonable ground to believe that there has been a violation of these terms or any instruction regarding the requirements for participation in the promotion or in the event that a participant would have had an unfair advantage in participating in the promotion or would have won by fraudulent means. The Promoter will be the final arbiter for all decision, which are final and binding. It will not respond to any claim.
- Entrants of the promotion agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. The Promoter reserved the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any entrant found to be tampering with the code redemption process or the operation of the promotion; or to be acting in any manner deemed by the Promoter to be in violation of the Terms and Conditions; or to be acting in any manner deemed by the Promoter to be disruptive.
- By taking part in the promotion, entrants acknowledge that they may be required to take part in relevant publicity without further consent or payment. Such publicity may include, without limitation, the entrant’s name and/or image, statements made by the entrant concerning the promotion and/or prizes obtained as part of the promotion.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and binding in all promotional matters.