Raspberries on nutty choccie...
Something rather scrumptious to satisfy these chocolate cravings!
28 October 2015 / Recipes
Preheat oven 200°C
Cooking time 30 min
Food processor required
2 slices of Vogel’s Soya & Linseed loaf
50 blanched hazelnuts
250g milk chocolate
100g dark chocolate
125g coconut oil
1 vanilla pod
1. Spread nuts on a baking tray and bake for 5-10 mins. Once brown, remove from the oven and put to one side.
2. Heat your chocolate in a bowl positioned carefully over a pan of boiling water. Tip: make sure the water does not touch the bowl.
3. Whiz your nuts up in a food processor before adding the chocolate, oil and vanilla.
4. Toast your Vogel’s Soya & Linseed slices until lightly golden and slather on your warm hazelnut spread. (If you don’t want to eat your spread straight away, spoon into sterilised jars and refrigerate once cool).
5. A sprinkle of icing sugar looks (and tastes!) nice but this is an optional treat.