2 slices of soya and linseed
A knob of butter
A dash of semi- skimmed milk
Cracked black pepper to taste
A handful of fresh chives
- Heat a knob of butter in a saucepan over the heat. Crack two eggs in a mug, add a dash of milk and whisk. Once the knob of butter has melted and covered the whole saucepan, pour in the egg mix.
- Pop two slices of soya and linseed into the toaster.
- Gently mix the eggs for around 2-4 minutes, or until they become an omelette like consistency. When cooked, mix into scrambled eggs.
- Butter the toast and serve scrambled eggs on top.
- Don’t forget some cracked black pepper and a generous handful of chives for a full flavour!
- A cup of tea is essential with this beloved British classic!